How to Give
- Online: Using your credit card is easy, safe, and secure.
- Mail: Download, print, complete & mail this form to:
Wedgwood Christian Services, 3300 36th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
- Phone: Call Wedgwood's Advancement Office at 616-942-2392 to complete payment over the phone by credit card.
- Automatic Monthly Giving: Download, print, complete & mail this form to: Wedgwood Christian Services, 3300 36th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 or call 616.942.2392.
- Planned Giving: Contact Gary at 616.831.5623 or email@example.com to dicsuss your options.
- Gift of Stock: By giving appreciated stocks or mutual funds you'll pay less tax, give more, improve your cash flow, and have the chance to re-balance your portfolio.
- Employer Matching Gift Fund: Contact us at 616.942.2392 to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Types of Gifts
- Children's Hope Annual Fund: Private contributions make it possible to fund 100% of Wedgwood’s Transforming Services (Chaplaincy and Young Life programs, Employment Training programs, Educational Support, Wellness programs, and Prevention Services). These services are critical to our clients’ successful outcomes and make a vital difference in helping young people make the lasting improvements that truly turn their lives around.
- Planned Giving - Wedgwood Foundation: By making a planned gift to the Wedgwood Foundation, donors will help high-risk children well beyond their lifetime. Gifts to the Foundation are permanently held in trust and carefully invested. Planned gifts include bequests of cash, securities, property, life insurance policies and income generating Charitable Gift Annuities and Charitable Remainder trusts.