Join Wedgwood Christian Services at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017, for a morning of breakfast, networking and reviewing the state of children in West Michigan. A panel of experts will discuss the struggles and challenges children and teens are facing, and how we, as a community, can support them. Our goal is to provide a format for business and community leaders to learn and grow so that we can all come around these kids and families and better support them and their journeys of transformation.
- Kent County Prosecutor - Chris Becker
- 17th Circuit Family Court - Judge Patricia Gardner
- Wedgwood President/CEO - Randy Zylstra, LMSW
- Manasseh Project Coordinator - Nikeidra Battle-DeBarge
- Assoc. Dir. of Wedgwood’s Clinical Services - Dr. Elizabeth Raese
7:30 - 8:00: Breakfast & Networking
8:00 - 8:10: Welcome, Program Begins
8:10 - 9:15: Panel & Questions
9:15 - 9:30: Thank You & Networking
Questions? Contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 831-5622.